Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:The EVE Store Is Back Online!

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.11.15 20:04:36 - [1] - Quote

As announced in this news article the EVE Store is back online.

At this point in time we have a few products on offer while we make sure that distribution and billing is working without any usability issues, then from there we'll look at add more and more swag to the store going forward.

We're currently looking at expanding the inventory of merchandise, and we'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on what kind of EVE Swag you'd like to see for sale.

Feel free to post in this thread with your comments, feedback and suggestions for stuff you'd like to see on sale.

You can find the store over at STORE.EVE.COM

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.11.17 21:50:19 - [2] - Quote

TehHouse wrote:
Found out today they're selling stuff on the site that they don't actually have and don't plan to restock:

Quote:

Thank you for your order.
Unfortunately, we are out of stock on the How Do I Warp to Something T-shirt in Med as well as the Lacrimix in Medium. I donGÇÖt believe we will be replenishing these shirts.

If you like, we can issue you a credit for these and ship the rest of your order. If youGÇÖd like another item in their place, please do let me know. We do have the polos in MED, besides the other shirts you ordered.

Thanks!
Stacey

Might want to keep this in mind when you order, especially seeing as you can't get a refund in the event they don't have what you ordered, only a store credit.

We just spoke to our partner, the reply was taken out of context.

They only offer refunds, not store credit if they don't have something in stock.

The "offering a credit" part means offering a refund, not store credit :)

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.01.27 15:28:14 - [3] - Quote

Hey guys, just thought I'd post a bit of an update here.

TehHouse wrote:
Why can't their website show stock like any other ecommerce site?

The store now shows stock quantities. Cheers for the feedback Smile

In terms of requests for more apparel that's faction themed such as hoodies, t-shirts, mugs etc - We're currently working on a list internally, and most of the suggestions from this thread are on that list. We'll then put it to our partners at DPI and see what they can manufacture for us.

The idea going forward will be to have a select number of permanent items in the store, then others that will slip in and out of rotation during various seasons and during various events.

Akira Kata wrote:
Ordered a medium, should have ordered a large. I'm not fat, but this thing is tight and clingy, with very thin, stretchy fabric. Not at all what I think of for a hoodie. Maybe for a stripper...

Even if it fit, the material is so thin that I can't imagine it providing any warmth.

Two frowns.

SadSad

Sorry to hear you didn't like it, the hoodie is noted in its description as lightweight and layerable in 4.4 ounce cotton. We thought this would be clear enough, and will look at editing the description.

Shalia Ripper wrote:
Highly disappointed with the contents of the store. CCP needs to rollback to the way the store was about 6-7 years ago.

Maybe I mean 10, I lose track of time easily.

We're acutely aware of opinion on shipping costs, and it's something that we'd love to address. At this stage however, the store doesn't ship the required volume to be able to reduce the price of shipping.

We're still looking at evolving the store, offering more and varied apparel, and looking at what we can do better with our partners to improve the experience, so thanks for all the feedback so far!

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240427/0404
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.